7 Online Reputation Management Services Startups Can Achieve By Themselves
"Your online brand is more than your logo, name or slogan — it’s the entire experience your prospects and customers have with your company, product or service."
Online brand management helps you stand out from tough competition. It positions you as a certain “something” in the mind of your prospects and customers. But does your brand tell your prospects and customers why they should buy from you? They should! Take Disney or Starbucks, for example. You probably know what each brand represents. Now imagine that you’re competing against one of these companies! If you want to get more customers, start with a strong and unique brand identity. It starts with your authenticity, the core purpose, vision, mission, position, values, and character. Focus on what you do best and then relay it to your customers through your brand.
- Look at the emotional benefits and boil them down to one thing that your customers should think of when they think of your company. That’s what your brand should represent. For example, Disney used childhood and fantasy theme, while Marks & Spencers uses family values.
- Think of your online brand as a person with a distinct personality. Describe him or her, and then convey these traits in everything you do and create.
- Write a story about your brand and use them throughout your company materials.
- Be consistent: stick to your brand in everything that you do, business-wise.
- Choose colours, fonts and other visual elements that match your brand's personality.
- Be flexible. A well-managed brand is always making adjustments. Branding is a process, not a race, not an event so expect to constantly tweak your message and refresh your image. Don’t cling to the old ways just because they worked in the past; instead, try to think outside the box.
- Measure your brands’ effectiveness. Monitor how your customers responded to your brand. You may conduct surveys or FGDs. Give yourself options to test different marketing tactics, make sure they fit your brand authenticity and aligns with your strategy.
In short, developing your company brand around emotional benefits because the most powerful brand does, even among business buyers. The simple key is to manage your internet reputation. Worse comes to worse when you can pull online advertising campaigns off there’s always experts you can tap brand management agency.
Sign up below to receive your FREE weekly exclusive updates!